Bilstein is looking for an enthusiastic Employer Branding Specialist for a long term collaboration.
Your main responsibilities will be to build our presence as an employer in the external market. Your will be an active HR team member with internal and external marketing attributions.
Your RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
• Defining our online presence, posting and promoting our job openings
• Planning and implementing employer branding activities and campaigns together with our HR team and Marketing Specialist (job fairs, internship programs, etc.)
• Managing social media content and postings related to employer branding (Facebook, LinkedIn, blog posts, recruitment sites etc.)
• Involved in planning and implementing internal events (Marathon and other sports events, Christmas Party, CSR etc.)
• Involved in the internal marketing & communication initiatives (promotional items, internal newsletter, intranet)
• Ensuring that all creative marketing materials used adhere to our branding guidelines
• Ensuring all events and initiatives involved in are within budget and deadlines
To join us, you must meet the following REQUIREMENTS:
• HR or PR/Marketing/Communication degree or equivalent professional experience
• Plus 1 years’ experienceExcellent interpersonal skills & time management
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• Employee oriented, positive attitude
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Strong attention to details
thyssenkrupp Bilstein S.A. este o prestigioasa companie multinationala cu renume mondial. Marca Bilstein este de multi ani sinonima cu calitatea si performanta in domeniul amortizoarelor auto. De la echipe de competitii in sporturile cu motor, la firme specializate in tuning si pana la cei mai renumiti constructori de autovehicule, precum BMW, Ferrari, General Motors, Jaguar, Maserati, Mercedes, Porsche, Subaru, tehnologia si capacitatea de inovatie a Bilstein este folosita si apreciata pe toate meridianele globului.